40 days and counting

Options
crazie4lulu
crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
Today marks a HUGE milestone for me...well actually yesterday, who cares... I DID IT!!!! On February 18th of this year.. i gave up crap for lent. crap meaining candy cookies cakes ice cream and gum. ESPECIALLY gum. I am a personal trainer but i LOVE me some sweets too. NOT the occasional sweets either. I mean I see it ... i WILL eat it! All my friends on my friends list know this about me. i have tried numerous times to give this crap up but usually fail within the first 2 to 3 weeks then im back to square one. Sooooooooooo.... i went day by day.... hour by hour....minute by minute. Now... i have ABSOLUTELY no desire whatso ever for any of the good stuff. Yes the stuff is in the house as there are other people here who like to eat and i wont deprive them of anything, but i can walk right by it and not even be intrigued by it. Sooooo i celebrated by buying my new sunglasses that i am wearing in my profile pic. And..... when i slip into my bikini this summer??? THAT willl be the ULTIMATE reward!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!