What are men looking for in a woman?

Options

Replies

• chimptron
    chimptron Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the responses above. There aren't quick answers. What attracts me is minimal effort natural beauty. What i notice first are the eyes, the laugh, and the sultry look. After that, there has to be substance like a sense of humor, intelligence, old world kindness and Do No Harm attitude. After that, we need to be compatible between the sheets, on top of the washer, in the car or wherever. But what sustains is effort. Do Not Lose the natural beauty (meaning, don't cover it up with makeup or get out of shape), the willingness to laugh, and the desire for a flying toss now and then even if you aren't totally in the mood. I'm looking for a lifetime partner not someone to take care of nor someone to maintain. This is too long but I tried to shorten it to get the meaning across without sounding superficial. I think I failed.
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    Men want you to be yourself -and be confident in who you are. Never care what anyone else says a woman should be or what they want in a woman. If they don't want you or if they only want you for sex then that's their loss.

Oh... And deep throating. They like that *kitten* :o
    @strozman liked your response too..

Hahaha lmao at the end of this statement because it's true ;)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    kendall916 wrote: »
    Most Guys care about the score. But there are a few guys who care for what's more than a score.

The guys who are focused on the "score" are the ones who have more success with women. A woman has to know a man is interested in her up front, if you wait to long you end up the 'Friends zone" yet if you show interest up front you really don't know eachother... so it's a lose lose situation.

only if you think it is...
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Honestly if I just click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

My biggest thing is conversation. If we can sit and talk for hours, with both of us not being able to get enough of each other, then that girl can have my heart

Would love to know what you'd like to talk about for hours ;)
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    Men want you to be yourself -and be confident in who you are. Never care what anyone else says a woman should be or what they want in a woman. If they don't want you or if they only want you for sex then that's their loss.

I only speak the truth. It's a disease lol. B) Its called idontcareifpeoplelikeme :#
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    Honestly if I just click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

My biggest thing is conversation. If we can sit and talk for hours, with both of us not being able to get enough of each other, then that girl can have my heart

Well some women here are saying it's only about the sex. Yeah sure! But, like I said. It depends on the guy. Some men are much more deep than that. Not sure how women believe they know how men really think!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    We are basically just overgrown children that crave attention. :D Just pay attention to us and let us play with our toys. LOL

lol
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options
    sammycee15 wrote: »
    I don't understand why you would ever want to "keep" a man. A man should be with you of his own free will as you are with him, without the insecurity of trying to hold him steadfast to you. It sounds like keeping a job, sure most people have the power to do it, suck up to the boss, go through the menial tasks everyday, and even keep up the performance reports (in the sack that is) but by just keeping a job no one has been happy. So really if you want to keep anything - keep happiness, sanity, and your streak going.

I guess "keep" was the wrong word to use because it was not my intention to make it seem like I would want to chain a man down and hold him prisoner to me for the rest of my life. I could care less lol. I guess I should have said what, from a man's point of view, makes a relationship successful, happy, and worth staying committed to.
  • Aero818
    Aero818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Someone who treats others kindly. Someone who has their *kitten* together. Someone intelligent and attractive. We're a lot like you
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Aero818 wrote: »
    Someone who treats others kindly. Someone who has their *kitten* together. Someone intelligent and attractive. We're a lot like you

Good answer B) someone with a brain
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options

Honestly everything. my last relationship (forever ago) we could talk about anything. Travel, career, sex, our pasts, wine, music, goals, and our day. The relationship was enhanced by an almost overwhelming physical attraction, but honestly we could just sit on the couch and make each other laugh all the time.
  • ashley1215
    Options

Honestly if I just B) click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

Honestly everything. my last relationship (forever ago) we could talk about anything. Travel, career, sex, our pasts, wine, music, goals, and our day. The relationship was enhanced by an almost overwhelming physical attraction, but honestly we could just sit on the couch and make each other laugh all the time.

@strozman you are just trying to get all the ladies to turn to mush over you
  • strozman
    Options

Honestly if I just B) click with someone then there are no games. I really like when we are as comfortable together out with friends as we are at home.

No, I like my women, like I like my coffee

And I hate coffee
  • ashley1215
    Options

And I hate coffee

Hahaha fantastic. I hate you too ;)
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options

And I hate coffee

That's too bad..I love coffee!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    A lady who's not ashamed to be a Women or Afraid to be my Friend
  • shizzlenitts
    shizzlenitts Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    In a woman............
    I like a big smile and a good sense of humour.
    Obviously there needs to be some physical attraction there unless they are long-time friends and then it’s all about their personality.
    Me personally . I like dark hair , green/brown eyes, olive skin, active, laughs a lot, can hold a conversation, tattoos are a turn on, can speak her mind, loves kids, passionate........I mean woman possess so many attractive qualities, its really all about knowing when to bring them out of your repertoire
  • ashley1215
    Options
    In a woman............
    I like a big smile and a good sense of humour.
    Obviously there needs to be some physical attraction there unless they are long-time friends and then it’s all about their personality.
    Me personally . I like dark hair , green/brown eyes, olive skin, active, laughs a lot, can hold a conversation, tattoos are a turn on, can speak her mind, loves kids, passionate........I mean woman possess so many attractive qualities, its really all about knowing when to bring them out of your repertoire

Now that was a genuine reply. I like the honesty :)
  • strozman
    Options

And I hate coffee

That's too bad..I love coffee!

It was joke. Coffee is an absolute requirement in my life
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Me