Finally ready to LIVE!!

Options
hello everyone! I'm Crystal, and I'm from Kissimmee, Florida.. I went to the doctor on Friday, I hadn't been for probably 2 years or more. I wanted some help to lose weight, and what I found when I got there shocked me and embarrassed me..

The scale went to 350.. I'm heavier than 350.. I wanted to cry and hide from mortification! The doctor was kind about it, and I put my "I don't care" face on.. Even though I felt like I died a little right on the scale.

He prescribed Phentermine for me, and so far, I'm doing good! He said no more than 1600 calories, but I'm not even making it to a full 200 calories and sometimes being a hair under 1000.

I have a 5 year old son that I need to live for as well. If anyone is around my area (poinciana/Kissimmee) that would like to work out or something, that'd be awesome! I'd like to make friends with everyone, though, regardless of their area!

Replies

• ShieldMaidenLeah
    ShieldMaidenLeah Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello one thing you could try is adding some protein shakes while you get used to the medication. Also be sure to take this in the morning as it can cause insomnia.
  • LadyVenom69
    LadyVenom69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, my name is Kristel. If you want a friend to cheer ya on, feel free to add me. I started my weight loss journey (trying to drop 60 pounds) a month ago. It's tough at first but you can do it! :)