Lv thrive? Anyone tried it? Reviews?

Options
minipony
minipony Posts: 194 Member
My roommate has been so,d on this by a friend. He claims it will help him Loewe weight without changing his diet. It costs $150 a month!! I looked at all the ingredients and it looks like a very expensive multi-vitamin with lots of caffeine. Input?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If it sounds like a scam, it may well be a scam.

Why would anyone bother to lose weight by diet and exercise if there was an effective pill?
  • addiec1
    addiec1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 3 facebook friends that are promoting it. They clog up my newsfeed touting how much energy they have and how its so amazing, without having looked into it my instincts say its a waste of time and money.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I was actually using it since the beginning of Dec. I started on Dec 4th and stopped on March 31st. I'm not here to try to sell you on anything but to share my personal experience. I won't lie when I say that it gave me a tremendous amount of energy and cut down my appetite. Before I tried it, I would wake up tired (sounds crazy) because I wasn't sleeping well and thats how I went thru the day. After I started, I was able to make it thru the day without crashing. My sleeping schedule became regular and I was feeling so much better! I didn't get that jittery feeling or didn't feel anything weird at that and it was the best I felt in years! I didn't stop for any reason other than I wanted to lose weight and get in better shape the right way...by hard work! I also have a lot of friends on it who have had great results but I've decided it just isn't for me and if it works for them, then thats great. Ive just decided to do otherwise :smile: