Hey Everyone

Hey everyone, my name is Lisa and I'm looking for people to add me for support so we can help each other stay on track. Just knowing that we are all trying do do the same thing is better than going it alone. I do pretty well eating healthy despite living with someone who eats candy and junk food all day long and doesn't gain weight...ugh must be nice, but I fall off the wagon sometimes and binge on all kinds of magical bad treats. I tend to do that once every month or two and want to stop because I go pretty hard when I do it and I end up putting on a good amount of weight because of it destroying all my hard work. Having people linked up to my account striving to hit their goals I think would push me to hit mine. So let me know. I am new to the whole community aspect of this app so I don't know how to add people, but I will figure it out. Let me know if you are interested!

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Hello Lisa let me say welcome and i am glad you are determined to start getting pumped up about it keeping on the road to success.

Just added you too
  • beth557755
    beth557755 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you