Ladies. Do you have and special period clothes?

Options

Replies

• weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is hilarious. I read the topic and was thinking clothes specifically for "that time of the month". My answer was "yoga pants, baby". So..... not exactly what this topic is about, huh?

I am dying laughing. Sorry! I'm no help in this department. :laugh:

Me too! I was gonna say that just about every woman I know has "period underwear."

I thought that too. I was going to say, "Not anymore. Hooray for surgical menopause."
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to think of a good excuse for why I even clicked on this thread...
    You like 'joke explainers'. Because this thread is full of them.

Special section of a really hot place for people who do that.

Actually, I didn't even read the thread...but knowing there is some "stating the painfully obvious" in it, I'll go give it a read through.

ETA: Caught up now.

*unsubscribe*
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'd post my Renaissance faire garb pics but I already got a strike for having magnificent breasts when wearing corestry so I shall refrain. Be sure to thank the moderators for protecting you from my bosom :flowerforyou:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'd post my Renaissance faire garb pics but I already got a strike for having magnificent breasts when wearing corestry so I shall refrain. Be sure to thank the moderators for protecting you from my bosom :flowerforyou:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:angry::explode: :grumble: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is hilarious. I read the topic and was thinking clothes specifically for "that time of the month". My answer was "yoga pants, baby". So..... not exactly what this topic is about, huh?

Me too! I was gonna say that just about every woman I know has "period underwear."

Lol, I do! No way I'm risking my cute ones!

Duh! Why would you? lol

I don't have as many cute ones as I used to because I lost so much weight.... :sad:

I have, like, none now :( Gotta go shopping, but I'm afraid I'll just shrink out of them again!

This is what I thought, too... was also going to say yoga pants! But, to the actual topic at hand, no, no I don't.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I prefer women dressed in future cloths.

1346815003605.jpg
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I saw the title and thought, "Ha! I'll be all witty and reference clothes from different time periods"...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    cyberwoman.jpg
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I have some neon and grunge clothes stashed at my parents house from the 90's.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Wait...the 90's aren't really a period are they? Now I feel dumb. :indifferent:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This thread is NOT about TOM. It's even wierder than I thought...:laugh:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I prefer women dressed in future cloths.

1346815003605.jpg

LMAO!!!!
    Mariskalaughing.gif
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    noooooo... can't I just wear black?

z220032497.jpg
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

What?! Ew!!!

I'm sorry, have you not learned about the menstrual cycle yet, and that is why it grosses you out?
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I beseech thee fair ladies, hath thou any fine linens sewn upon thy bosom that would make thy gentleman caller swoon? Dost thou have garments from yore? Durst ye reveal thine petticoats and lace to make those that gaze upon thee wax with desire to grow near and converse?
    tumblr_mc8a7ya6dw1rcdjoxo1_500.jpg

I'd like to see him out of the period clothes!!!! :devil: :heart: :smooched:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I also read this topic thinking it was about the time of the month for all the ladies. :laugh:
  • jessicae1aine
    Options

What?! Ew!!!

I'm sorry, have you not learned about the menstrual cycle yet, and that is why it grosses you out?

Um, I don't have "period underwear," because that's effing weird to me. I also have learned, extensively, first-hand, about the menstrual cycle and practice NFP, and am still totally grossed out by periods. So yeah.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    cyberwoman.jpg

I'm worried that I kinda fancied that.. :embarassed:
  • summerlover07
    Options
    I have clothes from 2001.. is that a special period.
    Oh I have a dracula dress that I wore every year for halloween cause I never buy another costume.. but I dont fit into it, atm!
    I may have to buy a new halloween outfit.. unless I reach my goal.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

LOL, that's what I thought too. I was going to mention my Care Bear pajamas.

I got a vampire costume for Halloween last year that looks sort of Victorian era-ish. I think that's about it.