UK Friends WANTED

Options
I am looking for friends in the UK to help build on what I have started myself i have lost nearly 12Kg and looking to lose another 10. I have lost my motivation and need to build a good social community on MFP.

Replies

• JustinJoanknecht
    JustinJoanknecht Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey good work, 12KG done wow! nice one. You're over halfway!!! Feel free to friend me :)
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    From London , keep up the good work !
  • dushjr
    dushjr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends in the UK to help build on what I have started myself i have lost nearly 12Kg and looking to lose another 10. I have lost my motivation and need to build a good social community on MFP.

• dushjr
    dushjr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am from nottingh,UK and it's my first day here.
  • EvelynSummers
    Options
    Hi! I'm from MK, England :) I started this a while ago but then lost my mojo but jumping back on now. Would love friends to help with motivation too :) well done on the kg loss!!!
  • titchterry
    titchterry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    fitbit.com/user/39ccc9

Hi Im from London. Would love new UK fitness buddies too
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in Leeds. Feel free to add me
  • mynameisoliverqueen
    mynameisoliverqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Leicester
  • SJSKET
    SJSKET Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi

Well done on loss so far. I'm just back on here after a while off, ready to lose this 70lb.

Feel free to add me! Also from UK :-)
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hampshire but currently living in west of Ireland. Feel free to add me. I've been here since last summer, still trying to lose the last few pounds.
  • LosingitinLondon
    LosingitinLondon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done on the weightloss so far!
    I'm in London, also have 10kg to go after losing 20 so far - feel free to add me
  • keets139
    keets139 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I'm from the uk too! Not sure how to add people etc, very determined and would to love a support buddy!
  • Abbie2906
    Abbie2906 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from Portsmouth. Looking to lose around 2 stone. Feel free to add me :)
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello London here! I'm also looking to lose 10kg and am fairly active on here. Please do feel free to add me, anyone!
  • KatKitty1980
    KatKitty1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from the High Peak in Derbyshire Im hoping to lose baby weight (3 years later haha!) Ive decided to do this in two parts so firstly Im going to try and lose 16lbs then 12lbs
  • KatKitty1980
    KatKitty1980 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi tap on user name and it will take you to the persons profile and there will be an option to add as a friend
    keets139 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm from the uk too! Not sure how to add people etc, very determined and would to love a support buddy!

• alexleiiigh
    alexleiiigh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im from Aldershot in Hampshire UK add meeeee ♡♡♡♡♡
  • Cimmkar
    Cimmkar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, from london. Keep at it. Doing well. Feel free to add me
  • nataliehuggins
    Options
    Hi, im from London and am new to this so still trying to work out how to use it lol. I have lost 16lbs in 7 weeks but i still have a very long way to go. Feel free to add me anyone x
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, berkshire lady!