NEW TO MFP, AND NEED SOME HELP

Options
im new here.
I'm straight to the point
I do everything for everyone. And I've realised everyone seems to take the p**s out of me and use me for what they want when they want.
I'm that busy doing everything for everyone- I have forgotten myself somewhere along the way.
A massive hand with the word REALISATION has slapped me today.
I need to concentrate on me.
I'm the heaviest I've ever been- and I'm not happy with myself.
Like I said earlier. You name it- and I do it for others. I'm always at their neck and call- and then today I asked myself a question.
What about me? What about me?
I have no friends on here so I'm wanting to make friends that can keep me going and listen to my struggles of the day aswell as my highs of the day. I can do the same for you guys.
Add me- lets get this weight thing under control. Lol.

Replies

• RedRockChic
    RedRockChic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome... and I say from the bottom of my heart.. I feel ya. I have spent years placing everyone's needs before my own. It comes without thought, that is how common it is. I have had to "re-wire" my thinking and have had to start placing "me" in front of the others. It is hard to do.

Drop a line, say hi. You are not alone in this process.. it just feels like it sometimes!

Be well,
    Lisa
  • emma_brynt
    Options
    Wow, I'm not alone. Lol.
    Feels good to know that.
    I have had a few choice words from family members Thai morning when I told them I'm going home alone - not their kids - not giving lifts- not giving money. So a few people are not happy with me this morning - BUT OH WELL- I need to concentrate on me.
    its nice to meet you lol.
    I'm the biggest I've ever been and I'm really unhappy with it.