Longest you've gone without losing weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    4 days or 22 years ( maintaining after i lost 66 pound)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    4 weeks
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The longest I've gone without losing weight as far as the scale was concerned? About six months. But during that little scale-stand-off, I was losing inches and fat, and dropped a full size - all without losing anything on the scale.

Get yourself a good tape measure and start tracking measurements. Snap a couple of photos of yourself from various angles, too - great for comparison along the way, and you will often see changes there while the scale is busy messing with your head.

This one from Amazon makes taking your own measurements a lot easier: MyoTape
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure every week for 250 days has been a loss for me. Some weeks .2 or .3 of a kilo, but still a loss.

I'm a bit concerned that this week I might gain. That's why I'm getting a hair cut, lose the extra weight.

I kid I kid, not about the hair cut, about the reason behind it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    2.5 months
  • almicazulum
    almicazulum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    7 -14 days, but if you hit a weight plateau sometimes you gotta change your routine mix your workouts and cut back on calories. Sometimes I just cut back below 800 cal then I see results the next day, then I start back to 1,200 cal a day. Some say it might not be healthy but it helps a lot, ever heard of the the 5:2 diet where you eat normal 5 days and for 2 days you cut back too 500 cal , you can choose which day doesn't have to be both days in a row. Good luck