How do you like your water?

Options

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    plain in a Camelbak Groove water bottle that has a mini charcoal filter in it. I have one at work and one at home and use them all day
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    I like my water ice cold!!
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    in a cup
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I like my water 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen :P

Oh and usually cold... not freezing, just cold and refreshing :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Cold, Carbonated & Flavored.

I'll either get the "Mio" like flavorings (GV has own brand so do many other grocery stores) but right now I'm on a kick (since its 100+ degrees here right now) ..Wal*Mart's Clear American bottled flavored water and KMart's Smart Choice I think it's called...just back from the store with another dozen bottles (blueberry, peach, strawberry, delicious). Zero everything for both of these.

I can't get "city gin" down unless I'm dying of thirst and it's the only liquid around.
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I hate flavored water.

I love it plain, and without ice. I prefer to just get it from the tap. I'm weird.
  • soberhofer
    soberhofer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ice cold tap water. For whatever reason, room temperature and warmer just doesn't cut it for me. If I want some flavor (about 1/3 the time), I'll drop a few drops of the Mio type stuff in there (KoolAid/Safeway/Mio brands) to give it a slight hint of flavoring. For heavier flavoring, the single serve Crystal Lite/Safeway packets into a 20oz water bottle from the fridge.

Other than that, I have a bunch of 32oz PowerAde drinks of various flavors. I'll only buy the zero calorie version as the 'regular' versions have way too heavy a flavor. The side benefit there is the lack of calories.
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I cannot possibly think of a better beverage than pure, ice cold water. I don't like it with a lemon wedge intruding or with some kind of flavored powder. Zero calorie flavors, especially. I don't really like the taste of artifical sweeteners.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I like my water ice cold!!

Ice cold is a fave of mine.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If its bottled water I like it plain. If it comes out of the tap, I add lemon or frozen fruit to it.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like the Crystal Light peach mango green tea flavor!
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    As it comes... :smile:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Plain!!
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fizzy with fresh lime, and a double vodka ;)
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    So I know drinking 8 cups of water every day is good for you but sometimes I need something with flavor! So that got me thinking, are you able to drink plain water all the time or do you prefer flavored water? If you like flavored, tell me what brands/flavors you like!

Filtered water from my tap with lemon slices. I fill up a 32 oz sport bottle and try to drink two of those a day.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Clear American from walmart.68 cents a liter and comes in a lot of flavors
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Wet.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Spilled down the front of a chicks white T
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Without getting into too much detail, basically poured into a grain mash, distilled, and then stored in oak for at least 10 years
  • GrendlStig
    GrendlStig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Plain, filtered, room temp or cold - no ice.