Saying hi

Options
mollypcv
mollypcv Posts: 13 Member
Hi! My name is Molly. I am living in MA and have traditionally done weight watchers online...but I am stuck and need to try something new. I'm intrigued by tracking calories and love how it shows how many carbs/fat/protein I get because one of the things I really want to work on is eating more healthy foods, not just a bunch of processed 100 cal things! I'm working out 3xs a week at a small group personal trainer gym and have lost inches and body fat but it's time for the scale to move :) I'll see how I do at calorie counting, I think it's going to make a big difference in how I look at my food.

Replies

• FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. This site is helping me alot, I hope it will do the same for you. Good luck on your adventure...it truly is a life makeover.
  • mmshadell
    mmshadell Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello- Im new to this to. So far its really helping me by keeping track of what i eat. Good luck.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have definitely come to the right place. Not only do you track your food, but you can get recipes, help and most importantly, MOTIVATION!!
    Good luck on your journey :happy:
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Molly. In the past I've done Weight Watchers too. Now I'm just staying on a daily 1500 cal diet. My first weigh in at home is Sunday and I can't wait to see how I've done. I've stuck right to it this week, so I've got a good feeling.....
  • Time4AChange
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site.I started this today about a half a hour ago, because I am tired of being over weight, and not doing anything about it. I sit and complain about how much I hate the way I look and hate the fact that I have no energy but still do nothing to change it. I want to make a change. If any one has any ideas on beginning workouts please feel free to help lol. And if you have any thing else to say any kind of support or critique is greatly appreciated.
  • ctorrence
    ctorrence Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there! I've had the iPhone app for a while, but it becomes difficult to use when your busy, the website is easier to work with so I've regained my interest. Not to mention the Facebook updates.. I love to brag.
    Anyhoo! I find that counting my calories etc makes me make the right choices. I'm a vegetarian and I fully believed that I lived a healthy eating life - SO wrong. My goal for now, is to look fabulous in my maid of honor dress come September, so I've stepped up my game. Reading from this site is super helpful. I love it.

So welcome aboard and hello, I'm new :smile:
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd jump in and say Hi! I joined today. Basically my weight has just spiralled out of control and I decided to take charge! I've always found counting calories the best way to control your weight and thought I'd give this site a go. Already it seems really motivating, the bonus being that it gives you all of the nutritional info of what you've eaten on a day rather than just counting cals. I can actually work on creating the perfect balanced diet. I've been reading through the forums and some of the people on here are the most motivated I've ever come across and are truly inspirational!
    I really love the line that comes up when you input your meals that says what weight you will be in 5 weeks if you continue with that daily intake. It's a lovely thing to see . :D
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Thought I'd jump in and say Hi! I joined today. Basically my weight has just spiralled out of control and I decided to take charge! I've always found counting calories the best way to control your weight and thought I'd give this site a go. Already it seems really motivating, the bonus being that it gives you all of the nutritional info of what you've eaten on a day rather than just counting cals. I can actually work on creating the perfect balanced diet. I've been reading through the forums and some of the people on here are the most motivated I've ever come across and are truly inspirational!
    I really love the line that comes up when you input your meals that says what weight you will be in 5 weeks if you continue with that daily intake. It's a lovely thing to see . :D

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sissytx
    sissytx Posts: 50
    Options
    I also have done weight watcher on and off for years. For me seeing the calories I have eaten has a bigger impact on me than just counting points. I have been doing MFP for almost a month and have stuck with it where with WW I just wasted my money. Good luck!!