Butt memorial

Options
Hello all,

I am officially having a memorial in memory of my bum. After losing 50 pounds, it was fighting for it's life. Now that I've lost another unintentional 10, and cannot weight lift for 6 weeks I am officially mourning it's loss.

Please have a moment of silence with me.

Edit: As requested, pre-mortem butt pics, 30 pounds ago...
Screenshot2013-06-07at80527PM_zps5dd29fce.png

Screenshot2013-06-07at80719PM_zps82380f11.png

Anyone else who has experienced an unwanted loss of butt or boobs should join as well.

Replies

• RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. I hit my initial goal weight of 136, and ended up losing another 10 to 15 lbs past that, unintentionally. I too, have lost my bum.

Whatever - I've decided to embrace "skinny" and rock it for all it's worth.
  • edcardenas1227
    Options
    My condolences.
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER have that problem; my big butt is with me for life :laugh: But I offer my sincere sympathies :flowerforyou:
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    butt deflation here
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    As long as your butt is also having a moment of silence, I'm in.
  • GrendlStig
    GrendlStig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Both, but more boob deflation than butt, unfortunately. Working out with Brazil Butt LIft to gain back some booty shape. So far, so good.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    A moment of silence is also in order for my dear departed breasts. 25 pounds down and goodbye, big round funbags. I'll see you again when I've saved to buy you back.
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    I've lost boobs and butt and I didn't have the butt to spare. :( it's a tragic occasion but at least my jeans fit better and bras in my size are easier to find!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    -Bows head- Goodbye, butt. You didn't get used as much, and therefore we lost you.
  • VistaJerry
    VistaJerry Posts: 45
    Options
    Pics of it premortem, or it didn't happen!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

lol and yes that was the first place weight lose was noticed but the best part butt firming lol
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options

:laugh: hahahahaaa.........not too quiet....then you're not getting enough fiber. :wink:

seriously, I am sorry for you losses. I hope you can get back to your weights soon and get back a little roundy action.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    A moment of silence is also in order for my dear departed breasts. 25 pounds down and goodbye, big round funbags. I'll see you again when I've saved to buy you back.

Hahaha

If only I could buy my bum back...anyone know of any good stores?
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what this topic is about but I approve of the pictures.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Hahaha

If only I could buy my bum back...anyone know of any good stores?
    Ask the Kardashians.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I run, so when I started loose mine I started to eat more protein and do more squats, dead-lifts, and lunges.