Can you feel me tho? If at first you don't succeed, Try try again!!

sooluscious
sooluscious Posts: 15 Member
Giving this here a try for the tenth million time, I need to loose weight soo bad it's killing me in side. I'm sooo tired of being tired. I'm tired of not being able to keep up, tired of being in pain cause I had a little too much fun. I'm tired of rolling over, and just laying there cause I'm out of breath. I just want to take my life back, I want to stay on top till he can't take it anymore. I want to live a good healthy lifestyle.

SO HERE I AM AGAIN

I'm ready to live. Now I just need good friends, a little motivation, and some positive vibes.

Anyone on my page? Let's do this!

Replies

• gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    stay on top .....?
  • sooluscious
    Yes on top lol , no shame , when I'm 100 lbs lighter I will do all the work.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    It's hard at first but once you start really losing its addicting. But as far as being on top..... be careful.. some men just get lazy and that's all they want hahaha.

I had a bf one time that I was alllllways on top... always. 100% of the time. Yeah, no.
  • sooluscious
    Awwww Man, yeah I don't want it to be a one sided thing, that would get boring real quick, I just want to be able to, feel like I can please him no barriers . As to the weight, thanks for the motivation cause I sure need it, I've been up and down my whole life , Lord knows I need control
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    It's hard at first but once you start really losing its addicting. But as far as being on top..... be careful.. some men just get lazy and that's all they want hahaha.

I had a bf one time that I was alllllways on top... always. 100% of the time. Yeah, no.

i can't imagine being "lazy" when it comes to sex. that's like saying you'll take a winning lottery ticket, but only if it's delivered to your house.