Physical Therapy

I just had knee surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago, and started doing physical Therapy today, how would I log that in my excercise? Like today (for 30 min) I did stuff like sit on this machine, put my legs up on a flat square surface in front of me and push it out, I did this till I got to 20 and did 1 more rep, then I moved to the bars where I had to balance on this round circle board, felt like it had a round ball under it to where you had to keep your balance, then I had to keep my balance while I was on my toes doing up down repeated 20 times 2 reps, I did all this in 45 min then they hooked me up to electric things on my knee that sent electric through it, for the last 15 min. I have to do this twice a week plus do the exercises she sent me home with. How do I count all this? it's all muscle/knee strengthening. Please help...

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    I would not count any of this.
  • prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    edited April 2015
    Probably don't count it as exercise as it is not intens nor burn alot of calories (your heart-rate does not get elevated significantly).
    Besides, if you've only just had knee surgery, you probably don't walk that much anymore?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    I wouldn't count it as exercise.