Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :smooched:

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ignore this...Meant to post the Skinny Saturday Challenge! Duh!:laugh:
    Go here to join in the Skinny Saturday Challenge: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/101256-skinny-saturday-challenge
  • hblaura
    hblaura Posts: 7
    Options
    I really like this. I don't have plans for this weekend yet, so it should be easy to double the exercise and the water. It is so easy to double my time logging in to MFP!!! I love this place.:heart:
  • jean51
    jean51 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm in ..

I will double the exercise I usually do on Saturdays
    I will double my water
    I will double my willpower

:drinker: :drinker:
  • amg5157
    amg5157 Posts: 52
    Options
    I think if I doubled my water (1.5 gallons to 3gallons) I would float away AND if i double my wrkout i might just have a heart attack...hahahahahaha