Best April Fools Prank you ever pulled or that has been pulled on you!

Options
Spnneil06
Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
My favorite one was when I worked as a Restaurant Manager. We had a lot of High School boys bussing and waiting tables. They were a lot of fun, but of course lazy and all about the girls. SO my April Fools Joke was calling Gabe (my favorite of them) into the office. Closing the door with a straight face, and firing him. I pulled it off too. He tried to get me back all night, but it didn't work!

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I've never actually done one, but I remember once (I lived in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada at the time), a radio DJ said that the city was changing our slogan from "the City of Champions" to "Gateway to the Klondike" and everyone was freaking out
    Dude, what station was this?

Three years ago was when we were going to annex Leduc and just take it over as mini-Edmonton

AAAAND now it's probably going to get annexed anyways hah
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I wear glasses, and would be so upset if they were lost or broken. A few years back, Mom had cleaned them for me on 3/31 night while I slept. I awoke on April Fool's morning to find said glasses, folded at the earpieces like normal, except for a stickynote attached saying that she'd accidentally broken them. After mourning for a moment and inspecting them closely (to find maybe only a few tiny scratches), I found a similar stickynote behind the first that read "APRIL FOOL!"