• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    F*cking hilarious Orange! Happy April Fools day to you too! :p

You broke it.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    So drinking 2 cups of Diet Soda counts as water intake too?

I had a well respected nutritionist tell me you can count diet sodas, but you have to count the sodium too. (She also recommended no more than one of said diet sodas a day)
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Personally, the ONLY thing I count as water is pure H20, nothing mixed in. I aim for at least 64 oz. of plain old water every day. That way, if I do mix water with a protein shake or drink some almond milk or a cup of coffee, those fluids are just an added bonus. This helps me stay plenty hydrated and also helps keep me full between meals and snacks.
  • eseeton
    eseeton Posts: 80 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So... what if he drinks a glass of water and then chokes down the protein powder? Isn't it the same thing in your stomach as it would be if you mix it before drinking?

IS ANY WATER ACTUALLY WATER

</sarcasm>
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    MichaelPopcornParty_zps6bc4bd7f.gif
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I gave up on logging water a long time ago. I never log any drinks that have zero calories. I must be doing this wrong.

2..gif
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    epawelek wrote: »
    So... what if he drinks a glass of water and then chokes down the protein powder? Isn't it the same thing in your stomach as it would be if you mix it before drinking?

IS ANY WATER ACTUALLY WATER

LOL it stops being water if he jumps up and down!! Or laughs! Or coughs or sneezes! j/k
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    this sounds like dangerous water intoxication propaganda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You should see the awesome magical special effects that happen when I turn water into Cola with my SodaStream. Poof! All that water is now gone!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

Yes it counts because the aim is ro drink that much fluid each day. The reasoning behind it is to make sure you are sufficiently hydrated so your body can function efficiently. To stay hydrated simply montor the colour of your urine and make sure its the shade of light straw or below.
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »

Yes it counts because the aim is ro drink that much fluid each day. The reasoning behind it is to make sure you are sufficiently hydrated so your body can function efficiently. To stay hydrated simply montor the colour of your urine and make sure its the shade of light straw or below.

What if it's the color of HEAVY straw? Am I in trouble? Should I see a doctor?
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    @epawelek Are we related? Lol.

Nice llamas. Or alpacas. :)
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Only black water counts
    black-water.jpg
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Wait, does this count as water?
    peeps-flavoured-milk.jpg
  • eseeton
    eseeton Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    @ythannah Hahahaha, perfect. :smile:
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Does it matter what temperature the water is? I drink boiled water with a slice of lemon and ginger (does this now count as tea or is it still water?).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Does distilled water count as water too? I mean, it's stripped of minerals, is it not?
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    drinking-water.gif
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I drink 1/2 my weight in (ounces) water each day... that is just plain water from the bubbler and sometimes I will add a lemon or lime. I also drink a detox tea every morning along with a protien shake made with water that I never thought to add to my actual water intake until reading this thread. LOL Hmmmmmmmm