What am I doing wrong?

Hi! I'm just starting Medifast last week, on Thurs where I lost 9 lbs in just a few days. The last 3 days, I have not lost any weight. In fact, this morning said I gained a lb. Would you mind looking at my journal and seeing where I'm going wrong? I'd really appreciate it! I don't have a coach yet because I've been lucky enough to buy my meals on Craigslist. :) Thanks so much!

Replies

• MariaHammer750
    MariaHammer750 Posts: 86 Member
    It looks like your diary is set to private. However, without looking at it I can say that what you may experiencing is water loss which would account for the huge loss the first week. Once water weight it lost, usually by the first week, weight loss slows down. The weight gain could be a lot of things; pre-menstual or perhaps you drank a lot of water (which helped even more to rid yourself of water weight) the first week, but did not the second week,. It could also be from sodium or from fiber, which will be eliminated soon. I suggest you try to weigh yourself again in 3 or 4 days.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Always try to weigh at the same time of day every time you weigh. Weight can fluctuate as much as 5lbs from morning to evening or that is what my doctor told me.
  • Thanks for the advice. I just changed my settings to public if you want to take a peek. :)
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Not eating enough. Starvation mode.