Low Calorie Beers?

Options
Anyone know the lowest calorie draught beer that's served in UK pubs? I'm out over Easter but don't wanna lose my motivation in the bottom of a pint glass!!

Replies

• glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Guinness is pretty much water with some flavor...
  • loganrandy69
    loganrandy69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    IMO, treat the having a beer itself as a reward, and enjoy in moderation. One good beer is much more satisfying than several watery beers.

Amstel Light is probably the best of the lights, but that's like getting the best frozen microwave meal. Its still a frozen microwave meal...
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    IMO, treat the having a beer itself as a reward, and enjoy in moderation. One good beer is much more satisfying than several watery beers.

Amstel Light is probably the best of the lights, but that's like getting the best frozen microwave meal. Its still a frozen microwave meal...

+1
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    ksy1969 wrote: »

+1

Sooooooooo agree.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Sierra Nevada is as low calorie as I go these days. I go more for the IPA's
  • magster67dm
    magster67dm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Planning to do some runs to have calories "in the bank" before I go out. Not really planning on getting very drunk(!) Really don't want to spoil my current motivated state!!