Abuse???

Options
JenniferIsLosingIt
JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
What exactly does it mean that I have 3 Abuse notifications? Is it that I made someone mad??? I cannot think of one time I have been "Abusive" towards someone.....a little clarification please?? Thanks!

Replies

• JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    LOL ok got it! It figures. I probably disagreed with one of the meanies!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Nah, girl. That means you're on your way to collection points for the "mfp shop!"

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    It means when you get to 100, you get to tattoo a teardrop next to your eye.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    MFP Street cred for the cool kids.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Bahahahahaha Oh so now I am a cool kid? that is awesome! I been trying! SO hard!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    With only three.... no. You're a poser at this point.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Bahahahaha ohman! That sucks! I better get to annoying people then!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Just to give you some perspective, I have 41 points on my record. Some are spam flags and some are abuse flags. I've finally lost track of all of them, but something like 38 of them come from posts like this one. Talking about the flagging system, mentioning the flagging system, or linking people to the explanation of what counts as abuse vs spam vs what should be reported.

The flags really aren't worth worrying over. There's no real way to find which posts were flagged, so even if you wanted to correct your behavior you couldn't (and I don't think it's even worth correcting most of the time).

If anyone is curious, this is how the flags are supposed to be used: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    LMAO! This post was worth it for that gif right there! :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Thanks Dianne I was curious about that. This is the first time I asked about it though because I noticed I went from two to three....
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    It means you have a dirty mouth! Welcome to the club! :)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You don't have to try. There will always be someone annoyed by something. Just keep posting as normal. You'll get there kiddo.

dog-pats-cat-on-head-13481013790.gif
    LOL

• MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    It means you hurt the feels of Butt Hurtington. How dare you! You must always be PC on mfp and offend NO ONE. Never tell the truth. Always encourage people on their journey! ALWAYS! No matter what.
    tumblr_mx0muvv62l1sx4jfio1_500.gif
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    It means you hurt the feels of Butt Hurtington. How dare you! You must always be PC on mfp and offend NO ONE. Never tell the truth. Always encourage people on their journey! ALWAYS! No matter what.
    tumblr_mx0muvv62l1sx4jfio1_500.gif

That's DOCTOR Butt Hurt McHurtington to you. He did not go to butt hurt school for 7 years to be called just plain old Butt Hurtington. *flagged*

EXCUSE ME!!! You forgot to put M.D., D.O. after his name, you monster! *rage flagged*
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Bahahaha ! I love you guys this is hilarious! :)