Cream fill, cover in frosting or cumpote

Options
myfelinepal
myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
Which would you do to the cupcake poster above you?

Replies

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    I just had ice cream with a beet compote so let's go with that!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Has nothing to do with the poster below me nor above me.. But liquidy cream :3
    That's all.

Goodbye.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    m0ij0 wrote: »
    i dont understand the question?

Me either... waiting for help understanding because cream fill, frost to the poster above you or below you sounds really down right sexual and probably something married folks should not partake in..

Edited to add: I know I must be old since I have no clue what "cumpote" means... now I have plenty of guesses and the OP is has a very serious dirty mind or fetishes I care nothing to know about....
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

Me either... waiting for help understanding because cream fill, frost to the poster above you or below you sounds really down right sexual and probably something married folks should not partake in..

Sexual content in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games? You've got to be kidding me.

THIS IS ABOUT CUPCAKES!!!

Cream filled and frosted of course. WNB
  • Daiako
    Options

Edited to add: I know I must be old since I have no clue what "cumpote" means... now I have plenty of guesses and the OP is has a very serious dirty mind or fetishes I care nothing to know about....

*squint*

Why you click then?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    OP if i was the first response, i'd say creampie for round 1 and cover in cum for round 2.

wtf-japan-gif-ice-cream-mean.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

Sexual content in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games? You've got to be kidding me.

THIS IS ABOUT CUPCAKES!!!

Cream filled and frosted of course. WNB

I will say, enter this FUN AND CHIT CHAT at your own risk!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »

*squint*

Why you click then?

Had to peak my curiosity... I don't normally come into the Chit Chats often but I had some spare time... WTF.
  • Daiako
    edited April 2015
    Options

*squint*

Why you click then?

Had to peak my curiosity... I don't normally come into the Chit Chats often but I had some spare time... WTF.

Mmhmm. I'm sure you don't.

Any who would cover in frosting. ;)
  • myfelinepal
    Options

*squint*

Why you click then?

Any who would cover skullshank in frosting. ;)

I'd follow that up with a raspberry cumpote.
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Cumpote cuz it made me giggle and my auto correct yell at me! :wink:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

*squint*

Why you click then?

Any who would cover skullshank in frosting. ;)

I'd follow that up with a raspberry cumpote.

1695.gif

daiako, i don't have the skills shown in your profile pic. when i do it the cream seems to fly all over the place.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    There's far too much experimenting in here. Keep it traditional folks. Cupcakes are supposed to be simple and wholesome.
  • myfelinepal
    Options
    There's far too much experimenting in here. Keep it traditional folks. Cupcakes are supposed to be simple and wholesome.

So you take it raw then?
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options

So you take it raw then?

Dem teeth tho