P90X RESULTS (pic heavy)

supermom627
supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
ok so here ya go i did the P90X lean schedule... I MODIFIED THE WHOLE TIME. Do not be afraid to modify... I am still a work in progress but i am damn proud of myself.

Weight: 243 -- 210.................-33 lbs
Neck: 15.5 -- 14.5..................-1 in
Chest: 49 -- 46.......................-3 in
Upper Waist: 44 -- 37.5.........-6.5 in
Waist: 47 -- 40.5....................-6.5 in
Lower Waist: 48 -- 42.5..........-5.5 in
Hips: 51 -- 46.........................-5 in
R. Arm: 16 -- 14.5..................-1.5 in
L. Arm: 16 -- 15...................... -1 in
R. Thigh: 30 -- 27...................-3 in
L. Thigh: 30 -- 27....................-3 in

So a total of..............................38 in lost and 33 whole lbs!ywg4td6mdwi6.jpg
52xf2ba9ech3.jpg
9tuucfa6lcyu.jpg
r1anno59xej3.jpg
6vq159xryigh.jpg
dyl1jxwxzhjw.jpg

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    edited April 2015
    Awesome job! Congratulations!!! :smiley:
  • Ajaxlost
    Ajaxlost Posts: 46 Member
    Wow! what a fab transformation! Go you! :)
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    You can really tell the difference. Great job!!!
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Wonderful progress! :D
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Awesome results! How long did that take you?
  • YOU GO GIRL!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    wow... just wow!! I always wonder if you will see drastic results even with modifying and now I know... I think I'm inspired to give 30 day shred another, go and go through the whole process and not give up!! CONGRATS
  • DaFibble
    DaFibble Posts: 152 Member
    Who's awesome? You're awesome.
  • supermom627
    klkateri wrote: »
    wow... just wow!! I always wonder if you will see drastic results even with modifying and now I know... I think I'm inspired to give 30 day shred another, go and go through the whole process and not give up!! CONGRATS
    Yes do it! You will see results promise. I am doing insanity max 30 next! I know I will have to modify and I know I'll still rock it...

• Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Congrats supermom627 ...and keep it going!!
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Amazing! I'm doing P90 right now with a bit of modification. My measurements weren't great for the day 30 check in but I'm keeping at it.
  • danaboester
    danaboester Posts: 3 Member
    Way to kick butt, woman!!! You are inspiration to me!!! <3:) Did you lose all of that by just the 90 days??!!?
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    WOWZERRRR!!!!! You go for it girl! That is an AMAZING difference. :smiley::smile:
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your Insanity results. :)
  • supermom627
    Way to kick butt, woman!!! You are inspiration to me!!! <3:) Did you lose all of that by just the 90 days??!!?
    Yes ma'am 90 days
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Nice work and dedication!
  • minimo_80
    minimo_80 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi congrats on the achievement. You give me motivation to keep going. The result is amazing. I like to mention something n that is you may wanna talk to your doctor about the stretch marks. It is most likely that they are simple stretch marks but there is a chance that they are a result of something called the Cushing syndrome. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
  • supermom627
    minimo_80 wrote: »
    Hi congrats on the achievement. You give me motivation to keep going. The result is amazing. I like to mention something n that is you may wanna talk to your doctor about the stretch marks. It is most likely that they are simple stretch marks but there is a chance that they are a result of something called the Cushing syndrome. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
    Those are from having a baby 9 months ago I never had stretch marks till I was about 7 months pregnant
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Good going lass! :-)

You've inspired me. Can't wait 'till my wonky knee is better and I can do the programme :-)
  • Work to be proud of! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!