Question about my new workout insanity??

Options
I just started a workout called insanity. im using it to get physically fit and lower my weight to join the navy. is this a good program to do so?

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!!! I LOVE that program what do you think of it so far?? If you have any questions let me know!!! I've completed a few rounds of it :)
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    I just got out of the Navy...good choice! I'm almost in week 6 of insanity, I've lost 5 lbs...I don't think many lose a lot of weight with it, a lot of people I know who have done it saidbthe same thing! I have lost a lot of inches...I say give it a try!!
  • GinaMmcm
    GinaMmcm Posts: 3
    Options
    I :heart: Insanity! Such a great program. Enjoy it! I am doing Les Mills Pump right now -- also a Beachbody program, and LOVE IT!!!!
  • bhannana
    bhannana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 4 and to be honest, haven't lost barely anything, weight or inches. BUT my fitness level has gone way up and I can feel a difference in my energy levels. I've read that many people don't start seeing big changes until the second month of the program so I'm interested to see if that holds true for me. I also recently purchased a heart rate monitor (Polar FT4) to help push me through each workout since it's one of those programs where you only get out what you put in. Good luck!!