• noteve
    noteve Posts: 57
    Options
    I currently weigh 100lbs and my goal is eventually getting to 125-130
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Awhimai wrote: »
    I'm 173cm which I think is 5'8. SW was 93.2kgs. CW is 88.2kgs. GW is 70kgs. Everyone seems so light. I must have a large frame because under 70kgs would be a struggle for me to maintain.

Identical height (down to the cm!). When I was 70kgs (I still have vague memories of this time!) I thought I needed to lose weight still. So 70kgs for me is a re-evaluation weight.
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    5'8.5
    started 178 (size 12)
    current 158-160(size 8)
    goal 150, ideal 147(size 6)
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    CW: 153
    GW: 130

I was on low-calorie diet, because of PCOS. I have increased my calories recently and weight-loss seems to gone on a break.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Awhimai wrote: »
    I'm 173cm which I think is 5'8. SW was 93.2kgs. CW is 88.2kgs. GW is 70kgs. Everyone seems so light. I must have a large frame because under 70kgs would be a struggle for me to maintain.

Identical height (down to the cm!). When I was 70kgs (I still have vague memories of this time!) I thought I needed to lose weight still. So 70kgs for me is a re-evaluation weight.

same height and I am 70kgs, but I feel I should lose 5kg. I have no idea how to lose it since I have strained my ankle and can't so any exercise. I don't want to cut more on calories as I feel it has affected my skin (or I'm just getting old)
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    Goal weight range of 145-155, size 4/6.
    Currently I'm 198 and a size 12.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    5'8" currently 116, goal 110. I don't look good when i'm above 120

Uh, you need help...

Rude.

I have to agree with misskarne. 110lbs is heading into anorexic town at our height... :disappointed:

122 is the borderline of underweight..110 is a BMI of 16.7 and puts someone at serious risk of long term health issues

It is not rude to point out this is not any where near a healthy weight and means the patient is likely not getting enough nutrients

Thank you for your concern guys but at 110-112 pounds i look and feel the best. I am one of those girls that stores fat weirdly, when i'm above 120 i look disproportionate.
    I also get the most compliments when i'm around 110 pounds from both men and women, and i have no health issues :)
    We all have the same height but different body types! I support all of you with different goal weights :)
  • sthoms2
    sthoms2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9". Current weight is 170ish (haven't weighed myself in a few weeks). I would like to get back to 155 (where I was a year ago). 150 would be great but I don't plan on starving myself to get there.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    5'8.5". Started at 245, got down to 150, and have bulked back up to 180-185. Love it here, and since I am a competitive weight class athlete with zero desire to drop down a weight class I am staying here.
  • scon13
    scon13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I'd like to get down to 160. I have no idea what that even looks like on me since it's been so long. Coasted for years at 180-190. Then life stuff and bad habits got me up to 236. I've dropped down to 216, but it's taken awhile. MFP and Fitbit has helped a lot since the start of the year. Once I'm at 160 I'd like to start kickboxing again and see where that takes me.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    5'8" currently 116, goal 110. I don't look good when i'm above 120

Uh, you need help...

Rude.

I have to agree with misskarne. 110lbs is heading into anorexic town at our height... :disappointed:

122 is the borderline of underweight..110 is a BMI of 16.7 and puts someone at serious risk of long term health issues

It is not rude to point out this is not any where near a healthy weight and means the patient is likely not getting enough nutrients

• retrolina
    retrolina Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Currently 124, still wanting to shed more fat to get a full six pack. It's hard to eat lower at maintenance thought! I've lost about 3-4lbs, and gained muscle definition.
  • MisRka
    MisRka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'7.5" started in the high 140's, currently 136-137, with a goal of 128. Less than 10 lbs to go, wahoo!!