Who here has used Clenbuterol?

Options
I know a couple of bodybuilders who have used Clenbuterol in their cutting phase to help get their body fat to sub 10%.
I've hit a plateau and thought I'd give it a try to speed things up.

Has anyone used this? What results have you experienced?
I'm not looking for a flaming please. If you've nothing of value to add, please keep "why" and "just eat less" comments to yourself. I'm taking in 1,200 calories/day with ~60g carbs and training 4 times a week. I'm just looking to hear from people who have tried this supplement.

Thanks! :)

Replies

• JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Umm, don't eat less, eat more!

Why on earth is a 31 year old man who trains 4 times a week only eating 1200 calories!?
    Unless you are very short and very light you should be eating more.

I'm female, 5'7, 159lbs, with a desk job and I eat 1600+ exercise cals. Rethink what you are doing.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    So you are okay with all the side effects, especially the "sudden cardiac arrest"? Seriously, the stuff is banned for a reason (in major league sports as well in some countries completely).
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Discussion is now closed for the following reasons:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found in our Eating Disorder Resources page.

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

This discussion has been closed.