Who has a substantial amount of weight to lose??

Options
I do!! While I so enjoy and appreciate the support I get from all of my mfp friends, I would also like some friends that I can relate to on the scale. If that's you, please add me!

Replies

• princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    *waves*. Hi! I'm Kristen and I have a crap ton of weight to lose... More than my ticker says but I found that far too daunting! Anyhow feel free to add me. I log everyday and have an open diary. :)
  • fitandhealthyby30
    Options
    Hey there!!! Feel free to add me. I just re did my profile, but I will be logging everyday and have about 60 pounds to lose :)
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hi people :) Have just set up my profile/account, & looking for some mutal support in my quest to not be sporting a circus tent on the beach in August & beyond! I'm currently 224lbs & just taking it as it goes towards setting a "goal" as such (although I can just about recall where I used to be many moons ago! & would love to get back there).
  • Mitchellcm
    Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Definitely have a substantial amount to lose!
  • SheilaMonsterrr
    SheilaMonsterrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday and want to lose at least 60lbs. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

I have a little less than 100# to lose. I always welcome committed, positive friends.

Slainte! :drinker:
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I log and exercise every day & have an open diary. I have about a two year plan to lose over 150#. Add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck to you!
  • MrsDeLaCruz2020
    MrsDeLaCruz2020 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    TICKER SAYS IT ALL :wink:

OH LOL, HOW DO YOU GET UR TICKER ON UR POSTS? HEHEH! SO 92 LBS TO GO!!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    50 more to go here! Feel free to add me!
  • kxtina93
    kxtina93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just signed up a few minutes ago, I've got 100 lbs to lose, feel free to add me :) starting c25k this week
  • MrsDeLaCruz2020
    MrsDeLaCruz2020 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    k TICKER UP AND RUNNING!
  • acunn1955
    acunn1955 Posts: 3
    Options
    I do, need to loose at least 70 pounds
  • gretchin78
    gretchin78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im working on losing 100lbs and I just started this week and could really use some friends that are going through the same thing!!! Please feel free to add me =) Good luck to all of you on your goals as well!
  • hollyn_tx
    hollyn_tx Posts: 3
    Options
    I lost 80lbs over the last year so technically I *had* 80lbs to lose but I still have to constantly monitor what I eat and I'm available to offer any suggestions/support. :)
  • ketosweetie
    ketosweetie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just found my way back to mfp today and I have 85 lbs to lose! I'm down 5 lbs in the last week, and only 80 more to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've added you all!! Thanks everyone its always nice to know you aren't alone.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have 100 *cough* *cough* pounds to lose. I don't know what weight I will ultimately settle on. But, I do know it's going to take more than a year. If it is less than that I will be more shocked than anyone else. If I don't naturally slow down when I am close to goal, I will be working on slowing down if that makes sense. I have never ever been close to a normal weight my whole adult life, so I am not in a hurry to get there and be weirded out by being a normal weight, hence the I am going to slow down plan.
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've lost 95 yet still have like 100 to lose :(