Any success with Herbalife?

Options
Hey all, I would like to know if anyone is willing to share their feedback or success stories with herbalife. I have used this product line before with success, but lately I have been hearing alot of negativety with the product. Help me out! Thanks :)

Replies

• timslyons2014
    timslyons2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I use Herbalife all the time. I lost 32lb body fat 2 years ago, kept it off and increased my lean body mass. I have more energy and better results in the gym than ever before :)
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My friend loves herbalife. She has great success with it.

What worries me is that once you are off it, how will your body react? You are not teaching your body how to digest good healthy food and not teaching yourself portion control and nutritional value.

I like food. I like to eat food. I like to sit with my family and have food around the table. I'm teaching my children the importance of eating a healthy balanced food and showing them where i went wrong in the first place. With herbalife, you are substituting food with a shake. You could still lose weight by having soup.

Like i said, my friend loves it. It gets you results, but it's not for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!