Small gift ideas for a healthy lifestyle

Options
2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I would be happy with some beef jerky, box of quest bars/chips, maybe a cool book to log my exercises in, liquid chalk, funky sports bra

Or cool leggings.

Yaya
  • gle8442
    gle8442 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A small gym bag stuffed with cute gym stuff like a new towel, travel sized shampoos, hair bands, earbuds that stay on while you work out... I would be a very happy girl!

Or, if she's the type who likes to cook, maybe a CSA subscription, a healthy cookbook or a subscription to Cooking Light, or a fun kitchen gadget like a single serve blender?

• mirthegeologist
    mirthegeologist Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was given a One Line a Day Five Year diary when I became a mom, which I love. You only write one sentence about what happened that day, so it is really easy to maintain. You can find them at bookstores, Target, Walmart, etc.
  • mirthegeologist
    mirthegeologist Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was given a One Line a Day Five Year diary when I became a mom, which I love. You only write one sentence about what happened that day, so it is really easy to maintain. You can find them at bookstores, Target, Walmart, etc.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    PB2 (peanut butter powder, it's low cal)
    A honey bear
    A small fold-out food scale (like this one https://www.josephjoseph.com/en-us/product/triscale/)
    Dried fruit packets
    Some single-serve supplement packets, for natural energy or nutrients etc. (I got some of these for adult Easter baskets this year)
    A lovely candle
    Prunes! (I like prunes, and I got a bag of organic prunes for my mom for Easter)
    Mini raisin boxes
    Healthy instant oatmeal packs
    The Laughing Cow cheese triangles (most have only 35 calories each, and I don't think they have to be refrigerated)
    Miso soup packets
    A really nice Foot Cream (walking/running every day can really mess with your feet)
    Zero/low cal. Flavor packs/squirt bottles for water (they make a brand that is naturally sweetened)
    Protein powder
    A good probiotic (like UP4)
    Fiber One 90 calorie brownies (amazingly delicious)
    Maybe a special sweat-towel?

I love your idea. I would looove a health basket!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Gift card.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    A friend's birthday is soon. Originally I was going to make her a very special cake, but now I'm thinking to do a gift basket of little things to support her healthy lifestyle.

I am looking for ideas of little things you love that help you in your lifestyle/diet/journey.

So far I am thinking:

Fruit-infuser water bottle
    Sugarless gum
    Single portions of snacks I know she likes (skinny pop, fruit, etc.)
    Maybe a magnet with a positive message for her filing cabinet at work

She has a fitbit, likes to walk, and is a very busy mom.

TIA for your help! :)

What you're doing is so sweet.

If you know for sure she will eat all the foods you put in her gift basket, and also likes to chew sugarless gum, I'd say go for it. If you have any reservations, take it out.

You sound like a good friend. :)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Wicking socks.