Crazy gym behavior you have witnessed

Options
Bill8855
Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
The naked sauna guy, the hock a loogie in the shower guy? What you got?

Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am going with the eliptical guy who lets go of the handles hangs onto the body of the eliptical machine...runs real fast (machine banging, banging, banging) while he screams....sight to see.
  • Bill8855
    Options
    Just today I watched a grow man pull his pants down to his ankles to take a tinkle.
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »
    Just today I watched a grow man pull his pants down to his ankles to take a tinkle.

That's awesome!
  • Bill8855
    Options
    I also saw a women wash her hair in the hot tub once....I mean really? Thing was out of service for a week after cause the couldn't get the shampoo in the Jets.
    x4z8o759j0r4.jpg
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I also saw a women wash her hair in the hot tub once....I mean really? Thing was out of service for a week after cause the couldn't get the shampoo in the Jets.
    x4z8o759j0r4.jpg

Ewww what gym do you go to lol

• davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I used to be a janitor at a gym and you don't want to know the *kitten* I've seen.
  • Bill8855
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    x4z8o759j0r4.jpg

Ewww what gym do you go to lol
    L.A. fitness

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Once I saw a lady working out in p.j.s with her hair in curlers. At the same gym, there was a guy that appeared to be trying to plank or do push-ups but instead looked like he was humping the mat. Totally not a fun sight at 4:30 in the morning.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    A lady who looks 9 1/2 months pregnant doing burpees? Is that safe?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Mishy wrote: »
    Hmm. Once I saw a lady working out in p.j.s with her hair in curlers. At the same gym, there was a guy that appeared to be trying to plank or do push-ups but instead looked like he was humping the mat. Totally not a fun sight at 4:30 in the morning.

Those sound like dive bombers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiHSQrS0YI
  • Mishy
    Options
    Maybe? There was a lot of hip thrusting involved. It looked very awkward.
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The naked guy that stands in front of the mirror rubbing body lotion over himself.

The naked guy that thinks he's going to squeeze past you in the locker room instead of walking around.
  • Bugdude54
    Options
    Or how about the dude that bends over in front if the hand dryer to dry out his asscrack.
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bugdude54 wrote: »
    Or how about the dude that bends over in front if the hand dryer to dry out his asscrack.

My *kitten* gets sweaty give me a break
  • RosieGarcia12
    Options
    How about what I haven't seen.....there's always the one person that's ALWAYS there walking around and you never have seen them actually exercise.
  • Mishy
    Options

Seriously? Guys do that?
  • Bugdude54
    Options
    Mishy wrote: »

Seriously? Guys do that?

Quite frequently. Granted 95% of them appear yo have just showered. Still all you can think about is how they're blowing warm *kitten* smell everywhere
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Oh the stories.....first one though - the guy meets Bosu. Guy and Bosu have a GREAT time together face down in the stretching area. Not a lot of noise, but OMG.....yes, he has been removed from the gym.

Second, elderly ladies in the locker room all walking around as naked as can be - and then stopping to chat w/one another in the same nakedness. I mean, I'm a woman, but I have seen as much naked lady *kitten* as I ever want to see in that locker room. Yes, I realize I should be happy they are that comfortable in their bodies, etc. I personally think they just simply don't care and it's like a big *kitten* middle finger to everyone else. (But, that could just be my interpretation).

Third, that tall, lanky guy who constantly finds his way to "work out" next to me. Even if there is a leg ext machine by him in another area of the gym....but hey, let's go all the way to the other end, near the squat racks and sit on the one behind the squat area (sorry, nobody gets a free show from me).

Fourth - Mr.Spandex - about 65 and granted, has muscles, but the ego negates all of it. He latches on to any female within a half-mile radius.

I could go on.....but I'm anxious to read some other ones on here.......
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I used to be a janitor at a gym and you don't want to know the *kitten* I've seen.

I don't know about the men's locker room, but in the women's I would have to say that sometimes I wonder if the women are bigger pigs than the men are. Seen some nasty stuff in there. Hopefully you aren't still cleaning those rooms......my sympathies for what your eyes have seen and nose has smelled!
  • Bugdude54
    Options
    How about the sweaty guy that smells like he's been rolling around in the ladies toiletries bin who just HAS to use the machine next to you