ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    that looks amazing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    that looks amazing.

It does, but the price tag is a bit scary haha.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    that looks amazing.

It does, but the price tag is a bit scary haha.

only 12 servings lol.

Maybe mixing normal PB with protein powder would be a cheap replacement, and there are flavoured PPs and some flavoured PBs
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It looks yummy, but I don't think I could ever justify paying that much for it being a broke college student, lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    It looks yummy, but I don't think I could ever justify paying that much for it being a broke college student, lol

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to see if there's ever a deal.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    At that price it better be delicious, but I'm not spending that much to try it..
  • 91mummy
    91mummy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    if anyone lives in the UK, Tesco Supermarkets are selling biscuit/cookie spreads for around £2-3 a jar. I cant trust myself with any but it might be good for others who can! x
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Bumping this up to say I purchased this at GNC for around $6.00-$7.00 with my Gold Card & had to take it back. Going into the purchase I knew the spread wouldn't be sweet; however, I wasn't expecting it to taste like vomit either.

At least someone on Amazon felt the same way

http://www.amazon.com/Cracked-Nut-Butter-Natural-Cookie/dp/B00GYKN5FM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437472183&sr=8-1&keywords=Cracked+Nut+Butter
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    91mummy wrote: »
    if anyone lives in the UK, Tesco Supermarkets are selling biscuit/cookie spreads for around £2-3 a jar. I cant trust myself with any but it might be good for others who can! x

Yeah, I've tried this Tesco one. Not a fan to be honest. It sounds a lot better than it tastes in my opinion.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I bought cookie dough spread from Trader Joe's amazing. I used it sparingly and for a special treat.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Yeah, I've tried this Tesco one. Not a fan to be honest. It sounds a lot better than it tastes in my opinion.

Hi both

Was so close to purchasing this the other day... was also quite tempted by the custard cream spread. What was it like, Nooble?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Have any of you ever tried the Buff Bake spreads?

140897-1.jpg
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »

Hi both

Was so close to purchasing this the other day... was also quite tempted by the custard cream spread. What was it like, Nooble?

The custard cram spread is the closest you will ever get to heaven on earth. It's really rather sweet but if you like such things (like I do) you will love it. I have nicknamed the stuff crack cause it is addictive!!