GNC Lean Shakes

Options
I just started using GNC meal replacement lean shakes to replace 2 meals a day! They are 180 calories a shake little more if u add fruit or milk! I'm loving the results so far! Anyone else use these shakes?

Replies

• macher12
    macher12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What flavor do the shakes come in?
  • jordana56
    jordana56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the powder and add Chia Seeds. Extra fiber and fill you up even more! Actually keep me full!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something you can commit to for life.
  • teeyoung2014
    teeyoung2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    They have a lot of different flavors I have the Vanilla Bean & Milk Chocolate
  • teeyoung2014
    teeyoung2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually add fruit/& protein powder I got the lean shakes with only 9grams of protein they have the Lean Shakes 25 with 25grams of protein I found this out after I purchased mine but will get those when I run out
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    They're OK. They're incredibly overpriced.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I tried the powdered chocolate with 25g of protein and it was okay. The powdered banana was downright awful. I drink a pre-made shake after a workout. I like the banana cream, strawberries and cream, and vanilla bean. I don't use them as meal replacements, just post-workout snack.
  • bigmommac77
    bigmommac77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started using GNC meal replacement lean shakes to replace 2 meals a day! They are 180 calories a shake little more if u add fruit or milk! I'm loving the results so far! Anyone else use these shakes?

Yes I started using them about 3 weeks back and I've lost 10 pounds. I'm also loving the results.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I used to drink them as a snack but have since found one that I like better. I don't drink meal replacement shakes as food is a much better option.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I like food.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    They're OK. They're incredibly overpriced.