Lookin to lose around 30 lbs! Need me some motivators!

Options
gspang1
gspang1 Posts: 13 Member
Anyone needing a motivator or wanting to help me, feel free to add! I'm at 225 and tryin to get to 190! Thanks!

Replies

• csb66
    csb66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    First off, yay you! you've taken a giant step towards making it happen! I am soooo PROUD of you. Anytime you need motivation just give me a holla! Good luck!
  • gspang1
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks a bunch!
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You do not need a motivator other than yourself.

You are doing great so far.
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just saw your new profile pic... >salute<
  • omegaoutlaw
    omegaoutlaw Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice goal, good luck!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished so many things already - just put your mind to it and take this challenge on as well. You are amazing and you are on the right path. This is an investment in you and your health. (And a great big thank you for your service)
  • gspang1
    Options
    I appreciate it! Thank you!
  • Hollandrox
    Options
    I am at 253 and want to get to 175-180 but id be happy at 190 as that was the lowest I got last time I was in great shape. I deff need some inspiration :)
  • gspang1
    Options
    Hollandrox wrote: »
    I am at 253 and want to get to 175-180 but id be happy at 190 as that was the lowest I got last time I was in great shape. I deff need some inspiration :)

Awesome! I'm not sure of how inspirational I can be but I can support the hell out of ya! Keep up the good work!
  • roserdz07
    roserdz07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

253 here. Not a motivating number but we can do this!
  • Fairphoenix
    Fairphoenix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for people to motivate maybe a little friendly competition in the gym area! Lol you look great and to those above I was 269lb small goals one at a time! Just keep going feel free to add me!
  • gspang1
    Options
    Looking for people to motivate maybe a little friendly competition in the gym area! Lol you look great and to those above I was 269lb small goals one at a time! Just keep going feel free to add me!

Thank you! Coming from 269 is an awesome accomplishment! Congrats!
  • Fairphoenix
    Fairphoenix Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I had no idea these groups were here wish I did
    269 to looking fine was the heading! I thought it rhymed! Enclosed pics for the young lady above! 047vk0jplb37.jpg
  • Memorales411
    Memorales411 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :)
  • jjmanzo
    jjmanzo Posts: 3
    Options

That's awesome from 269 you are looking great! There's some inspiration for me! I'm at 233 hoping to get back to at least 150.
  • jjmanzo
    jjmanzo Posts: 3
    Options
    gspang1 wrote: »
    Anyone needing a motivator or wanting to help me, feel free to add! I'm at 225 and tryin to get to 190! Thanks!

I need a motivator and I'll do my best to motivate back! ☺️
  • jtf5582
    jtf5582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Grasping a goal is half the battle, hitting a goal is the other, but as for work that is 100% the battle and you can do this, remember in your weight loss journey that pain is nothing compared to quitting, you got this, and it starts now
  • NickGibson188
    Options
    all feel free to add me
  • gspang1
    Options
    jtf5582 wrote: »
    Grasping a goal is half the battle, hitting a goal is the other, but as for work that is 100% the battle and you can do this, remember in your weight loss journey that pain is nothing compared to quitting, you got this, and it starts now

Thanks! I've been hitting gym pretty hard and running. I haven't lost any weight yet but all of my clothes are fitting a lot loser. So, I'm measuring my success by that for the time being.
  • gspang1
    Options
    60 min....6 miles! A shade over 900 calories! Shakin off my fat kid! yqgziiag4142.jpg