In need of some serious motivation (all are welcomed)

Options
I've never done anything like this before, so here it goes. I'm twenty and I've been over weight just about half my life. Due to medical problems I gained a lot of weight because of the medication I was taking.

At one point I'd lost a lot of weight before going into high school. Then it was like I just gave up and gained it all back(plus more) by senior year. I've always hated myself due to bullying, maybe that's why I lack motivation.

Though I've just hit an all time low. I'm currently two hundred and sixty pounds. But I've been working out for three months, since I found this out and since I've started my freshman year in college. People are saying that I look like I've lost weight, but I just don't see it.

I don't know I just need motivation.  People that are having the same problems as me.

Replies

• auntiecassie84
    auntiecassie84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want auntiecassie84 I feel the same way! And sounds like we have similar problems my meds have made it hard to lose weight and with a couple health problems it's very hard but so worth it.