Invite her in for some wine
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Invite her into the hot tub
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I would enjoy myself Primal Warrior, you know how to have fun. DRAMA FREE U ARE
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Options
    I would enjoy myself Primal Warrior, you know how to have fun. DRAMA FREE U ARE

I try to be. Too much drama already in this world!
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Hot tub fun! I'm a splasher!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Here sweets I brought some wine and more bubbles! *jumps in tub*
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Options
    Well this s my kind of hot tub. Me and hotties ;)
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Hot tub fun! I'm a splasher!

I will bring the rubber ducky
  • cuteandfunsized
    Options
    I'll bring the snorkels!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'd get a restraining order if ANYONE stalked me everyday. Seriously guys, I had an actual IRL stalker. He was HOT, that's how he became my stalker, he marched his fine azz right up to me at work and handed me a love note and we went on ONE friend accompanied date.

That opened the floodgates for him to stalk me vehemently at work and at the height of his stalky-ness he pressed his full body on the glass walls outside my work and screamed my name at the top of his lungs. I feel like this thread and others like it romanticize stalking a little bit or imply that if a hot person does it, it's welcomed. Believe you me, this guy was Prison Break hottie hot, but it was still scary as hell getting gifts on my doorstep while I slept and having notes written to me by him with skull and crossbone threats unless I complied. Last I heard of him, I went to an LAPD graduation and saw his name on the list of graduating guys. Happy driving ladies. If you see a super hot blue eyed blonde haired 6'1" cop on your tail and think he is so sexy, good luck with that. LOL.
  • cuteandfunsized
    Options
    I was stalked in high school,ex boyfriend threatened to kill me if I ever dated anyone else. I'm not going to get into the details cuz we're all here to have fun. Not ostracize anyone when obviously this thread is for everyone to have fun with.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    was your high school boyfriend cute?
  • cuteandfunsized
    Options
    My high school boyfriend was hot. He was a jock,all the girls wanted him,I was threatened by them as well. He stalked me and made my life a living hell for 2 years.
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'd invite her in for coffee.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    I'd ask him how his football team is doing...
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'd run away screaming and crying...your just mean!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    ****awwwww**** Come on now...mine aren't doing any better...and besides, since you're stalking me on this thread, we could have coffee and commiserate together
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'd ask for a blood pressure reading, a cholesterol and blood sugar check, and maybe a bandaid.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    have a whale of a time, he is a funny guy, plus he can bring me some snacks when im hungry ;p