From 269 to lookin fine! Lol 15lbs to go

Options
Fairphoenix
Fairphoenix Posts: 6 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey I started my journey 4 yrs ago I was married to an alcoholic unhappy and 269 lbs. Decided to change my life had gastric bypass and used it as the tool it is. Changed my eating hired two trainers a body builder and a powerlifter am now very myself! I am a mom of 4 my ex passed away in 2010 right after I finished cancer treatment but one thing that's stayed true is the way I feel after I work out! Just dropped 14 lbs thinking another 10-15 to go! Anyone need motivation go ahead and add me! 5bxqd4r5ymx0.jpg
uoghcr65icw7.jpg
Not a cardio junky I lift and Muay Thai box : ) nice to be back

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story! You look amazing and I love all the positive things you have done for yourself! Wow!
  • Fairphoenix
    Fairphoenix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Very inspirational story! You look amazing and I love all the positive things you have done for yourself! Wow!

Life isn't what happens to us, it's how we choose to get through it so we can live!
    Positive attitude =positive actions
    Ps also got my NJ dept of banking license for life insurance as well as health& disability we keep moving forward with a smile no matter how hard!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Life isn't what happens to us, it's how we choose to get through it so we can live!
    Positive attitude =positive actions
    Ps also got my NJ dept of banking license for life insurance as well as health& disability we keep moving forward with a smile no matter how hard!

Congratulations on the license! I agree that forward motion and a positive, optimistic attitude lead to wonderful things despite challenges we may face. Nice job!