• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Afura wrote: »
    i get this. basically for 2 weeks when i lost 30kg. i guess it was noticeable then.

people would ask what i am doing and it did seem some were after something simple and specific like eating nothing but gherkins between 8am and 8pm while facing south in the AM and north in the PM.

But i would say i have been eating less and moving more. saying that i have been doing kick boxing for 8 months and going to the gym 4 months. so being active 5 out of the 7 days in a week.

But....that sounds like woooooork! And, honestly? Not much of a SECRET. So disappointing!

How dare he. The nerve of some people.

I know, right. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET HEALTHIER AND LOSE WEIGHT, PLEASE TO DO IT VIA MAJICKS? KTHXBAI!

maybe i lied about exercise and eating less to throw people off my trail.

maybe i eat nothing but frozen mint peas to lose weight.
    aDw0GbO_460s.jpg

~takes notes~

OMG, UR A GURU!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    I am loving all these ideas. I'm going to borrow some the next time the coworkers ask. Sad part is, I work in health care and they still think there's a "secret."

But I've been on vacation for three weeks and no one said anything tonight on my first night back. Should I worry or be hopeful that maybe the inane comments are going to level off?
  • Gregory_Horton
    Gregory_Horton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Eat clen and tren hard.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I love the ELF diet! That's awesome!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i get this. basically for 2 weeks when i lost 30kg. i guess it was noticeable then.

people would ask what i am doing and it did seem some were after something simple and specific like eating nothing but gherkins between 8am and 8pm while facing south in the AM and north in the PM.

But i would say i have been eating less and moving more. saying that i have been doing kick boxing for 8 months and going to the gym 4 months. so being active 5 out of the 7 days in a week.

But....that sounds like woooooork! And, honestly? Not much of a SECRET. So disappointing!

I know, right. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET HEALTHIER AND LOSE WEIGHT, PLEASE TO DO IT VIA MAJICKS? KTHXBAI!

aDw0GbO_460s.jpg

Wait, does it have to be Australian peas? Do they have to be mint? Can it be 'real mint' rather than mint flavour? I prefer sun ripened Nordic slow frozen peas....
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

aDw0GbO_460s.jpg

Wait, does it have to be Australian peas? Do they have to be mint? Can it be 'real mint' rather than mint flavour? I prefer sun ripened Nordic slow frozen peas....

are you insane? i guess you can follow the sheeple and the fad of real mint and sun ripened peas. but for real results it has to be australian mint flavoured peas, FROZEN mint flavoured peas.

There are unique minerals in the soil of australia, that when absorbed into the pea and activated with mint they create a fat burning combo but unfortunately the mineral has a short shelf life, hence the need to consume them frozen.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

aDw0GbO_460s.jpg

are you insane? i guess you can follow the sheeple and the fad of real mint and sun ripened peas. but for real results it has to be australian mint flavoured peas, FROZEN mint flavoured peas.

There are unique minerals in the soil of australia, that when absorbed into the pea and activated with mint they create a fat burning combo but unfortunately the mineral has a short shelf life, hence the need to consume them frozen.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see. I was going to go and gorge myself in my parents vegetable garden, but I don't have any mint flavouring on hand. I'm a sad sheeple. :'(
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the answer to the famous/infamous question ---> "Stop stuffing your face, get off your duff and get a wiggle on", to put it bluntly ! It's not rocket science, there is no magic pill/juice/diet, just plain old common sense (which doesn't seem to be as "common" as you think) and hard work. The principle of "eating less/moving more" is easy, simple even, it's the "doing" that's a bit more difficult ! I've had people tell me "easy for you to say, you're skinny, you can't possibly be eating much anyway", invalidating in one fell swoop any & all efforts I've made in the last year (dropped 11 kg/24 lbs by eating well and exercising)...
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I told them I exercise everyday and given them this app. 2 years later I am maintaining and they are still battling. I guess once they have exhausted all those special diets that work for them, they will just buckle down and count calories and exercise.

I have realised now that people need for this thing to sound special or endorsed by a celebrity. if I gave it a stupid name they would be copying me by now.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Start calling it the ELMM diet. Maybe we can MAKE it a fad.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Relic61 wrote: »
    Eat clen and tren hard.
    I'm assuming that was a typo and you're not actually suggesting tren. I hope.

It's a 4chan joke.
  • anarchysbitch
    anarchysbitch Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just say 'crack', shuts people up everytime lol

Disclaimer: For those with no sense of humour, I don't actually do crack.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Eat clen and tren hard.

It's a 4chan joke.

I don't frequent that site at all.

And this is why you are not cool
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Eat clen and tren hard.

It's a 4chan joke.

I don't frequent that site at all.

And this is why you are not cool

I'm fine with that

Predictable response.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I told them I exercise everyday and given them this app. 2 years later I am maintaining and they are still battling. I guess once they have exhausted all those special diets that work for them, they will just buckle down and count calories and exercise.

I have realised now that people need for this thing to sound special or endorsed by a celebrity. if I gave it a stupid name they would be copying me by now.

I am in a weight loss group on Facebook. Most of the members are on WW. This woman announced one day that she was going on a "special" diet written by this guy (I forget his name). Basically, you can eat whatever you want, you just have to eat a set number of calories and exercise 30 minutes each day. I was sitting there reading her post like :huh:
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

I am in a weight loss group on Facebook. Most of the members are on WW. This woman announced one day that she was going on a "special" diet written by this guy (I forget his name). Basically, you can eat whatever you want, you just have to eat a set number of calories and exercise 30 minutes each day. I was sitting there reading her post like :huh:

Amazing how that works.