30 to lose! Let's be friends

Options
I know i can do it. Might need a little motivating and help with my counting and eating tips, since I'm not a cooker. But I'm determined.

Replies

• jtf5582
    jtf5582 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do it, as for eating I would suggest shakeology if you dont cook and need meal replacements, the vegan ones are pretty good, as for cooking I may be able to help a little just ask if you have questions
  • bridgets77bs
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here. I'm looking to make a healthy lifestyle change. Part of my problem is I never take in the calories I need. I'm trying to fix that but I'm not a big eater. I'm looking for any help I can get. Including healthy meals. :)
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have a great group of friends
  • hilbertgirl
    Options
    jtf5582 wrote: »
    Yes you can do it, as for eating I would suggest shakeology if you dont cook and need meal replacements, the vegan ones are pretty good, as for cooking I may be able to help a little just ask if you have questions

I would suggest avoiding rip-off Multi-level Marketing schemes like shakeology, and eating real food instead. If you don't cook, there are plenty of healthy prepared options available at grocery stores, restaurants, etc.
    jtf5582 wrote: »

I would suggest avoiding rip-off Multi-level Marketing schemes like shakeology, and eating real food instead. If you don't cook, there are plenty of healthy prepared options available at grocery stores, restaurants, etc.

Yes!!! to what flyingtanuki said. Make it a lifestyle of healthy food, not relying on synthetic shakes to lose weight. I am losing pretty quickly and consistently with super delicious and healthy food and am not starving myself. Twice a week I make enough food for the next 3-4 days' lunches and dinners and I refuse to let it take me more than 45 minutes. Minimal effort goes a long way and the key is volumous real food that takes the body longer to digest and keeps you full longer....I.e. Vegetables, salad, fruits, nuts, etc...