8lb loss with Inferno!!

Options
poisonbloom
poisonbloom Posts: 28 Member
Hi all! I just wanted to share my results for inferno with you..
Inferno is a 5day quick start plan that kicks you into gear to start the full length Turbofire plan.

At the start I was the unfittest I have Ever been at 154lb (69.85kg) and I knew I needed to jump start my way into fitness

And I Did!! This week has been tough - I have sweated more than I can ever remember...

But today I awoke feeling stronger, clearer of mind, more energtic... oh and Lighter

I lost 8lb!!

From 154 to 146!!

Yes I know most of you will say "it's water weight" - whatever it is, I look leaner, feel pretty damn proud of the serious effort I put in and it has given me the incentive and serious EXCITEMENT to continue forward...

It's the best week intensive I've ever done (and I've done a LOT!) becaue not only is it seriously hard work (ina GOOD way!!) but it leads you straight back into a laid out programme on the Monday...

Yay! ∩( ・ω・)∩

xx

Replies

• MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! And who cares if it's water weight or whatever? You've lost 8lbs - AMAZING. Definitely kick starting your body. Well done you! :)
  • tinyfeeny
    tinyfeeny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What is inferno??
  • adairbrum
    adairbrum Posts: 68
    Options
    What is inferno??
    this
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    its a programme like jillian michaels's 30 day shred.. the instructor here is chalene .. she is really good.. the programme is actually a kick start to get u in to gear to start the actual turbo fire programme.. google it.. :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    If it makes you happy then that's all that's important. And 8 lbs of water weight is kind of crap to me. I fluctuate but 8 lbs is a lot. I bet at least a few of those pounds are not water weight.

So - good onya!! Keep it up :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!