1st goal down

Options
fish2find
fish2find Posts: 221 Member
I started my journey December 15th 2014 at 295LB, I was hospitalized with pancreatitis caused my out of control diabetes and a kick hind denial system. I went 46 years on a DGF diet and payed for it hard.
The good news is the syrup I had for blood did not kill me and I had a chance to turn things around.
My initial goal was 230 and today by losing 65 pounds I hit that goal. Like Im reading with many here I set some new goals and want to work to 200. My real goal is no more diabetic meds and BS checks but the weight loss feels good too.
I recently read somewhere or saw a comedian state: "It takes 20 pounds before you notice, 40 pounds before your friends notice and 60 pounds for everyone else. I think that's true cause now folks have noticed. That really feels good.

Replies

• TXRedDirt
    TXRedDirt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    nice work. Even just shy of 60 lbs I still don't get many comments about my weight except from family.
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!