My Success So Far ...

Options
Hash5m
Hash5m Posts: 29 Member
Hi Guys,

Won't say anything ... Look at the following pics and hopefully they'll motivate you and me to continue and reach my goal. Here you go:

Before Pics: I was at 112KGs until the end of January, 2013

1tllbb.jpg

124ahqg.jpg

After Pic: I have only one pic after I lost 15+ KGs, the following pic is me at 95-96KGs and that was in Late April - Early May.

2yy2o88.jpg

P.S. I hope you can see the difference and the change as the pictures are not well taken.

Regards,
Hash

Replies

• von13nie
    von13nie Posts: 39
    Options
    1tllbb.jpg

124ahqg.jpg

2yy2o88.jpg

Will see if this shows your pictures

Yep it worked - Great job
  • Hash5m
    Options
    Yep it worked ... thanks a lot for passing by ... !!!!
  • Hollyhocks89
    Hollyhocks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go Hash! I love before and after pics i will have to get my sister to take some before pics for me and when iv lost the weight i'll post mine :wink: might be a while yet though!!
    But well done!!!!
    P.s the first pic has made me want burger king i love burger king! Good job we dont have one here or i'd be in my car right now hahaha!
    x
  • Hash5m
    Options
    Way to go Hash! I love before and after pics i will have to get my sister to take some before pics for me and when iv lost the weight i'll post mine :wink: might be a while yet though!!
    But well done!!!!
    P.s the first pic has made me want burger king i love burger king! Good job we dont have one here or i'd be in my car right now hahaha!
    x

Holly ... you've got to stop your cravings hahahahaa ... thanks a lot for passing by ... these pics were taken before I even join MFP ... they were taken by me without knowing that they might help me one day ... I really don't have any before or after pictures that show my total body .. that's why it is a bit hard to see the difference in these pics I guess ... But starting from ths week, I will start taking some pics as my new befeore pics and when I reach my goal I will take some more and then post them here ... Stay motivated Holly and when you reach your goal, I will buy you something from BurgerKing hahahaaha which I don't think you'll thonk of or need by then.
  • Hollyhocks89
    Hollyhocks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hahaha brilliant Hopefully i wont be wanting one and ill be a skinny minny!!
    x
  • nannyal
    nannyal Posts: 50
    Options
    Lovely job, keep going!
  • Hash5m
    Options
    Thank you nannyal for passing by ... I will until I reach my target physique .. !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!