Mind over body

Options
I'm here to ask you a question and make you think of your own. Mind is the power thing, I'm a type person who's has good days and bad days too. But my point here is this "Do you love yourself?". By that do you want to be HEALTHY and happy enough not feel empty (sad, self pity, depress and loney). All those act of feelings can lead to Eating Disorders and poor life choices. I'm age 26 diagnose Tuners Syndrome. Which applies medical issues not to mention family medical history. I'm very at high risk and Over weight "5'1" women. Not good! I understand what your about to think? "Why is she talking about health and loving yourself, when she is not even healthy herself." That's why I'm here to tell you my story so we can both do this together your not alone and I'm not alone. But first things FIRST! Number
1. Admit to a love one (family or friend even a personal supporter) we have bad habits either if it's eating or personal health habits.
2. Take step by step of new change
3. Each day look at the mirror and tell yourself that your beautiful, and your wroth the wait and most of all of you love yourself more enough.
4. Even if you slip or fall back. You can always get help support. I didn't say it be easy.
Now your walk of hard path will soon begin. Wish me luck on my travels. I hope this help and having to think on your own. If you have anything that you like to ask, add or share please feel free. Best wishes and enjoy the over come new you!