"Only" 21 lbs Lost (But 80 to go?)

Options

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    There's absolutely nothing only about 21 pounds! You should go to the store and grab a 20 pound bag of potatoes for reference - you'll see that it's a *lot*.

You look great!!! Keep it up!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    :) Thanks all!!!

AND I totally agree about there being nothing "only" about it - lol - that's a great image! Also, dog food...it's heavier than most huge bags of dog food!
  • happygrandma52
    happygrandma52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! What an inspiration you are (and you make me want to take more progress pictures)
  • meganlaw15
    Options
    This really encouraged me to keep going! Thank you so much for posting :)
  • mellissaspells
    Options
    Wizzybeth thanks for sharing your store i can relate. I just restarted my weight loss journey after about nine months of relapse. My mind set right now is that i don't even want to look in the mirror at myself. The reason being is i have 120 lbs. i want to loss and that seems so far away. But reading your story was great! the pics you toke every month showed me that any amount of weight loss is a successful step in the right direction. It's true what they say "pics speak a thousand words." I will start taking a pic of myself every month so i can see my improvement as i go.Thanks for the idea and encouragement Wizzybeth. I wish you continued success on your journey. We can do it!!
    Mellymel
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Congrats
  • noresweetz
    noresweetz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I love this. Thank u so much
  • jodes023
    jodes023 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! Thanks for doing it. You look amazing! Incredible to see the changes in photos. When I started... I took weight and measurements but no photos as I steered cleared of all cameras at that time - they just made me feel bad. I should have done it, I'm 30 lbs down now and would love to see the visual journey. Maybe I'll take some now as I still have more to lose and muscle to gain! Cheers!!
  • Gaynor_
    Gaynor_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is really impressive! I read about other people doing the same idea but seeing your photos and the visible difference the weight loss has had on your appearance has motivated me to start doing monthly photos.

You are looking great and I love how the selfie poses are developing too!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, thank you!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Venice_SA
    Venice_SA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is inspirational and amazing. I am sure looking forward to taking my monthly progress pictures now.
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What an awesome post! I have never done the monthly pics myself. I will certainly now. Thank you for sharing your pics and story. There is a huge difference. You look great.
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Blimey you look fantastic - you are photogenic in all of your pictures actually, but the difference that a 20 lbs loss has made is remarkable.
  • SkinnyJess317
    SkinnyJess317 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work!
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    Thank you everyone! And I'm happy that my pics have inspired you! We got this!!!!!
  • ll_melville
    ll_melville Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wizzybeth, you are beautiful! What a huge difference 21 lbs makes. Yep, stunningly beautiful.
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    Awww thank you! :)
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    you are doing great. I have lost 27 lbs since august of last year. I look at it this way I am that much closer to my final goal.

Keep up the good work !!!!
  • elainebinns
    elainebinns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting such inspirational photos!! I am on Day 2 and so look forward to being able to follow in your footsteps. Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!