Hello I'm new here

Options
Hello, I have just got started today. I have been trying to lose weight for years and year by year I've actually gone up. I've tried Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Atkins and more. I lose a few pounds, then they come back, usually with a few friends.

I filled in my food intake today and was amazed that even though I thought I was eating healthily I will be over the limit by 600 calories. This may be getting to the root of the problem! ;)

I live in Hampshire, on the coast, with my husband. I'm looking forward to losing weight once and for all with MFP - wish me luck!

Replies

• shaz606
    shaz606 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Luck x
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey. I just moved from Rochester, NH. Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Here is a great link to get you started on all of the best information in one spot. It's a lot of reading but well worth it. Be sure to read each link! Good luck!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me & good luck on your journey.
  • Kez1903
    Kez1903 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hiya! My husband used this site a few years back and lost 2 stone and has maintained it. I'm now starting this week as I'm actually heavier, than ever even when I thought like u I was eating healthily . Wishing u luck. Feel free to add me xx
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hey there, If you don't mind the task of logging everything...even the bits and bites, or the sugar and cream in your coffee, you will see results. After a while you will build up your own database and it won't take so long to log...The first time I went on here I lost 20 lbs, got pregnant and now trying to lose again. This is the only thing that works for me and keeps me accountable....Good Luck!!