Down 105lbs initially, up 25lbs of muscle, working on the last 20 pounds!

Options
CoachD34
CoachD34 Posts: 12 Member
5ymkgeminzki.jpg

This has been an awesome 2 year journey for me so far. I kind of hit my wall at around 320 pounds give or take and had ENOUGH! When I stepped on the scale and saw that number looking back at me I pretty much broke down. I knew if I didn't change, I would be a walking heart attack statistic and that scared the CRAP out of me. I knew I had to make a change and make it now. That was december 18th of 2012. I picked up some at home workout programs and started to do my best. I missed a ton of workouts, I had crap days of eating, but I kept going. I started tracking with MFP in march/april of 2013 and never really looked back. MFP gave me some huge tools in moving forwards in my goals and helped me learn about portion sizing and really how to eat flexibly within my goals! I just hope this inspires somebody else to keep going..

Replies

• kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wtg! You look awesome.It does inspire me to never give up i want this to be the year i reach my goal.I have lost plenty of weight in my life but never reached goal before i start blowing it.
  • CoachD34
    Options
    kmclamb13 wrote: »
    Wtg! You look awesome.It does inspire me to never give up i want this to be the year i reach my goal.I have lost plenty of weight in my life but never reached goal before i start blowing it.

You can 100% do it. its SO hard sometimes, and i still fail miserably from time to time but getting back up and keeping on towards your goals is key. How much weight have you lost do you need to lose?
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic
  • tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    more info please on how you lost the weight. Give us newbies some pointers.
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look like a new man!! Congratulations, lots of hard work right there & it shows!!
  • CoachD34
    Options
    Thanks for all the love and support guys! It's been a CRAZY journey and I've enjoyed every step of the way. Working through both ends of the spectrum of being very overweight and binge eating, to being very skinny and restrictive eating(borderline anorexia) has taught me so much about balance. If I can do this, so can all of you. If you want help or just a friend, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.
  • Charlito29
    Charlito29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great inspiration!
  • CoachD34
    Options
    Thank you Charlito!! I appreciate all the love in this community. I wish I had reached out sooner.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations. You look great! Well done for your persistence....I am on day 90 and am inspired to keep going, thank you
  • CoachD34
    Options
    Thanks so much totaloblivia! i hope to help people along their journeys and inspire. Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!