Replies

• briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm at the end of my second week in PiYo so thanks for the post!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I'm at the end of my second week in PiYo so thanks for the post!
    Me too! Just finishing up Week 2.

• chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    And great results with your PiYO. That's awesome! Did you send in for your free shirt?
  • Lablady22
    Lablady22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm in the middle of t-25 but got a t-25/piyo hybrid calendar to try when i'm done. Way to stick with it and finish! Great results!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    chicpower1 wrote: »
    And great results with your PiYO. That's awesome! Did you send in for your free shirt?

I haven't yet but planning too
  • taraphannaford
    Options
    Starting measurements
    weight:166lbs
    chest:41.5in
    arms:12
    waist:34
    hips:41.5
    thighs:24
    fitness%20001.jpg
    fitness%20002.jpg
    results measurements
    weight:151lbs
    chest:38in
    arms:11in
    waist:30in
    hips:38in
    thighs:22.5in
    fitness%20005.jpg
    fitness%20007.jpg
    How did you log the exercises? Just curious? I've been logging them all as yoga but I just did "buns" for the first time today and it did not feel like I only burned 90 something calories lol
  • BackbeattheFire
    BackbeattheFire Posts: 21 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You look great! I recently fractured the third metatarsal in my foot- I was wondering if you think after it heals this is a good workout to try? I broke my foot from doing too many types of jumping workouts/zumba barefoot on hard wood floors [plus I was out of shape and doing too much too soon].
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    You look great! I recently fractured the third metatarsal in my foot- I was wondering if you think after it heals this is a good workout to try? I broke my foot from doing too many types of jumping workouts/zumba barefoot on hard wood floors [plus I was out of shape and doing too much too soon].

Yes recommend this workout. I have a bad knee and able to do this. Sometime I have to use modifier but who cares I'm still burning calories
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    Taraphannaford I log my low impact aerobic
  • taraphannaford
    Options

I recommend this to my mom who had a spranged ankle a while back and needs to strengthen it back up! I think it's incredible for anyone who needs a workout that will cover them in sweat but doesn't involve jumping jacks! :)
  • BackbeattheFire
    BackbeattheFire Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice guys! :) I know what I'll be getting once this darn thing heals.
  • rosaphene2
    rosaphene2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great, you can really see a difference in your abs and legs
  • amandaiams
    amandaiams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring me to dust mine off and begin again! Thanks for the inspiration! How many calories did you eat doing this exercise? How long before you started seeing/feeling results? I need to do this so badly...
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting this. I've been considering trying this. I think you may have just convinced me. :)
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have been taking classes, but just ordered the DVD's to do at home too. Can't wait to start on a more regular basis. Did you follow the food plan too or just do the workouts?
  • QueenofComeBacks
    Options
    I used their calorie calulation and set my macros on what the program suggestion then ate within that limits. I reset after ten pounds. I stared seeing results within 2 weeks and I highly suggest measuring during the process!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow. I just ordered this and needed to see this. So motivated to get started. Awesome job!

• RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 3rd day. God it's so hard....Congrats on your results. Wish i get results like you did. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!