Eating Clean/ paleo diet

Options
Changed eating habits by combining eating clean and paleo diet and jogging 2 miles daily. Also adding supplements to increase energy and recovery. My diet consists of avoiding carbs (NO bread, potatoes, beans, flour, starch, tortillas, rice, cereal or corn) , avoiding refined sugars (including juices) , processed foods, prepackaged foods. Limit intake on dairy products such as cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, milk (switched to almond milk). .... so pretty much just sticking to veggies, fruits, and lean meats. Seasoning food with sea salt and pepper and drinking lemon water with chia seeds. .... so far I'm really into it, let's hope I stick to it! ! 4 DAYS IN!!!!!

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you are reducing carbs for Paleo, you will be adding fat and protein. It is o.k to get fat from fatty meats. Also remember nuts, sunflower seeds and similar.
  • Miss_castillo
    Miss_castillo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies!!!

I would actually not mind doing this for the long run, keeping a realistic mind that I will have my cheat days of course keeping it moderate and portion controlled (as long as my MFP points are available).

I feel like this is the first time it has actually "CLICKED" and I'm pumped!! (Or maybe it's just my pre workout).

I am reducing bad carbs and learning about balancing good fats and protein.

Any other weight loss tips are highly welcomed, also add m