Starting weightless journey...again / Connecticut Mom

Options
Rinkey78
Rinkey78 Posts: 20 Member
I used myfitnesspal over two years ago to help me get into the best shape of my life! I lost 22 pounds and finally hit my goal weight of 124! About a month after hitting my goal I became pregnant with my second child, and well it all went to hell after that. Here I am again looking to lose 25 pounds. Good grief this is hard!! I am new to weighing food measuring etc but I am determined!!! Anyone else here lose the weight, gained it all back and now starting over?

Replies

• Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not all but close :-). I am 5'9 amd my HW was 227 In 2007/2008 I lost 75 lbs with WW online amd hit goal of 152. And kept it off till 2011. Then had a lot of changes in 6 months gained 30. Then stayed there till around last year added another round to bring me to my MFP starting weight of 207 which was 55 up from my goal. I am already down 6 lbs. The thing to remember about being a repeat is you KNOW you can do this since you have before. Feel free to add me.
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not all but close :-). I am 5'9 amd my HW was 227 In 2007/2008 I lost 75 lbs with WW online amd hit goal of 152. And kept it off till 2011. Then had a lot of changes in 6 months gained 30. Then stayed there till around last year added another round to bring me to my MFP starting weight of 207 which was 55 up from my goal. I am already down 6 lbs. The thing to remember about being a repeat is you KNOW you can do this since you have before. Feel free to add me.
  • Rinkey78
    Rinkey78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are so right!! I know it can be done as I've done it before but I also know ALL the hard work it's going to take to get there! Good for you for being albs down already!!!
  • dramos1961
    dramos1961 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Focus and nail your goal! GLTU