Half my size

hello everyone it's been couple months since I been sticking to logging my foods n tracking my weight. I started my weight loss journey a little over 5years ago. My starting weight was 286 lbs and now weigh in at 140 lbs. I am very happy with my current weight and have mantained it for a year -+5 lbs fluctuations. Now, I want to get to my all time goal of being 120(something-?). I never thought I would even been under 150 but now I know my body much better n treat it like a temple most days. The point of my post is to ask for new friends to request me. I want to see new journeys as well as all the wonderful ones I already got to witness. I will try my hardest to be more active on here now on, and I hope we all can meet our goals☺️☺️☺️

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Nice work!
  • pandabear7486
    pandabear7486 Posts: 92 Member
    Great job. How did you lose the weight? What kind of diet did you follow and fitness did you do?
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    There is no magic one diet that works for everyone. No magic recipe. When u really find this to be true n stop looking for the "right" food to eat u find it a lot easier. Eat what u love just eat less of it. Savor food. I love to eat. Breakfast is my favorite time because I feel like each day is clean slate. I never skip unless it and always make sure Im full. 2 cups of water however must be finished before I eat any meals. I find I eat way more if I don't have my water in morning. I drink even if Im not thirsty all day. 10c minimum. Not only does it help from overeating but makes skin pretty too
  • dramos1961
    dramos1961 Posts: 81 Member
    WOW..... your everyone's inspiration! Congrats and keep it going!!! GLTU
  • Cimmkar
    Cimmkar Posts: 23 Member
    Well done..your doing everything right by the sound of it.
  • Awesome!!!!