new friends

Options
Hi im leanne from uk im 26 and a mum of 1 and decided to start my weight loss journey. Im a kind and helpful person and would love some friends to help each other and motivate x

Replies

• kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well Leanne it's nice to meet you my name is Chantel and I would love to be friends. I consider myself also to be a kind and helpful person and I care a great deal for all my mfp family and truly hope for all of them to have great success.
  • leeleehayes88
    leeleehayes88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic thank u
  • kimberly19692014
    Options
    I need friends on mfp. My name is Kim and I would like to friends. I'm 46 years old and a mother of 2 children.
  • leeleehayes88
    Options
    Hi kim il added u :-)
  • tammyv1971
    Options
    Hi, ladies. I'm a new mother at 43 now 7 months postpartum. I'm working on the last bit of baby weight and I believe success begins with motivational support. Love and kindness is my religion. Peace!
  • leeleehayes88
    Options
    Well congratulations on baby hun I second that great success does bein with motivation and support and I will give u as much encouragement as u all need/want
  • Leesanders1966
    Leesanders1966 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome we are all in the same boat here and the more friends you get the more you see what other like minded people are achieving in weight lose and it will help you keep on track. I use a Polar loop tracker wrist band along side this app it works well and keeps me going. You add me as a friend if you like ? GOOD LUCK
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from London .
    Mum of 5
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sarahjlever
    sarahjlever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from South Wales mum of 3 im here for support on all your weight loss journeys. Feel free to add me.
  • leeleehayes88
    Options
    Thank u all I have a polar ft4 pink! Lol I will add u all now
  • bubblysandy
    Options
    Hi I'm Sandra and have been on fitness pal for a while now. I'm 40 plus. Anyone else struggling to lose those middle aged handles lol.