Hi everyone!

Options
kakemery
kakemery Posts: 98 Member
I am a 32 year old mama to 4. I work full time, but I work at home which presents a ton of challenges. Anyway, none of my clothes fit me anymore and I just feel awful with myself. SO, I need to change it around. I know that I need someone to help hold me accountable, otherwise I cheat. I tend to stress eat and to be honest, I have a pretty stressful life at times. I want to lose about 60 lbs, but am not set at a specific number. I just want to be healthier, more active and to fit into my clothes comfortably!! Looking forward to becoming a healthier person with everyone on here!

Replies

• Leesanders1966
    Leesanders1966 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Kakemey and welcome we are all in the same boat here and the more friends you get the more you see what other like minded people are achieving in weight lose and it will help you keep on track. I use a Polar loop tracker wrist band along side this app it works well and keeps me going. You add me as a friend if you like ? GOOD LUCK
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just started using the Microsoft band, which I love. I used to have the fitbi charge but lost it in a move :-/